The case The Jamaican Bar Association v The Attorney General and the General Legal Council  JMFC Full 02, is a judgment of the Full court arising from a challenge made by the Jamaican Bar Association in respect of the constitutionality of aspects of the Proceeds of Crime Regime as extended to attorneys-at-law carrying out the following activities on behalf of any client:
- Purchasing or selling real estate;
- Managing money, securities or other assets;
- Managing bank accounts or savings accounts of any kind, or securities accounts;
- Organizing contributions for the creation, operation or management of companies;
- Creating, operating or managing a legal person or legal arrangement (such as a trust or settlement); or
- Purchasing or selling a business entity.
The Full Court advised of its decision refusing the declarations.